Would you like to learn a new language or, if you’re an adult learner of English, improve your English language skills? If so then check out our new Mango Languages database. All you need to do is to sign up by entering an email address and password and then clicking on the registration email you’ll be sent via Mango – and then wa-lah! You’re in!
You can learn how to speak Spanish, French, Hindi, Pashto, Biblical Hebrew, Russian or even Pirate! (And many more languages besides!)
And here’s the path by which you can access the Mango registration page:
- Go to the Library’s website found at SSCLIBRARY.ORG
- Click on the Research link at the top of the page (on the spine of the green book); the Subscription Services link will display on the next page.
- Click on the Subscription Services link* and the list of Subscription Services you can access with your library card will display
- Click on the Mango Languages link and you’ll be prompted to register by entering your email address and a password and then a Mango Languages email will be sent to your email address. The email will include a link you must click to complete the registration process.
- Click on the registration link contained within the email and you’ll be able to complete the registration process.
And if you have any questions feel free to post comments to our Facebook page or send me an email.
Thanks & have a great afternoon!
Linda Reimer, Acquisitions Librarian, Southeast Steuben County Library – Email Address. email@example.com
* Just FYI the database subscriptions are paid for by the library – not by you! All Subscription Services databases are free to all our patrons)