How many ways are there to scroll up/down on a webpage?
- By touchscreen: slide one finger up or down the screen where you’d like to see more.
- By mouse: place the cursor where you see the current text/image(s) and then roll the wheel in the middle of the mouse.
- By trackpad: place the cursor where you see the current text/image(s) and then slide two fingers up or down the right side of the trackpad surface.
- By keyboard: make sure the computer knows where you’d like to scroll (give focus by clicking in the window you’d like to see more from), and then press the up or down arrow keys
- By voice command: varies depending on device
What did I miss? How would you explain it to someone who doesn’t know? Let us know in the comments or share on social media!
If you or someone you know stumbles over the word cursor, checkout my computer basics reference sheets: https://sscltech.com/2018/03/10/computer-basics-reference-sheets/